19 January 2009

The End

Well, that ends my adventures abroad for the foreseeable future. Do not doubt that I will hop on the next plane that beckons me (or rather, the next plane I can afford), but for now I will be firmly ensconced in Claremont and Seattle. Thus, “Digressions Abroad” does not seem quite the appropriate title for a weblog anymore. I have thoroughly enjoyed writing on this, though (as you can undoubtedly tell), and intend to continue. If you wish to follow my US-based adventures and opinions, you can check out my new blog at: www.codenameblythe.blogspot.com as of 5:15 on January the 19th there’s nothing written on it… but there will be. Promise.

I hope to see you all soon, and wish you the very best wherever your own travels or adventures may take you!
Litza

No comments: